Top 10 tips for sugar baby before traveling with the sugar daddy
Sugar relationship is differing from the serious relationship, it just a relatively private relationship, I know people who specialize in sugaring non-native, instead of looking for sugaring and dating nearby you. No matter what the reasons why they don't want to reveal this relationship in public, it happens, if there's a need that sugar baby expects to travel to meet their sugar daddy , too many things can go wrong for the first time. You should keep in your mind.
If sugar baby is looking to find their sugar daddy without experience, there are some guidelines that she should be taken care, to reduce risk.
1. Order your own hotel. Don't sleep with him the first night. But the final decision is yours, just remember that nothing is more important than your safety. If you are too open on the first date, it will make a bad impression on the sugar daddy. On top of that, you're not sure you can stay with him for long.
2. In most cases, they will invite you to their home or travel together. Don't assume that a man can't lie. If you haven't met him, don't agree to travel with him. After all, you don't know the man, much less what his intentions are.
3. Always remember that your sugar daddy should respect you and care for your safety because you are in a strange land. If he shows rude behavior or anything out of the ordinary, it's best to end the trip unless you really trust him. Your safety should always come first.
4. Make sure your sugar daddy pays for your round-trip airfare, hotel rooms, and any transportation you need. In addition, the correct way is that he sends the money to you and lets you book and reserve the room by yourself. If he insists on your bank information, he's lying. Don't give him your passport details or your social security number. He doesn't need to know your personal information. You need to be careful if he's a salt daddy.
5. Carry cash and credit cards with you, even if it's him who pays the bill. In the event of an emergency or any potentially dangerous situation, you may want to change the schedule of your return flight so that you can return earlier. Don't trust sugar daddies too much. You need to be smart and rational.
6. Know the details of your trip. Where does he live, where do you two want to go, have dinner, have fun, when will you be back? If there is any unusual change, or if your gut tells you it could be dangerous, make an excuse and return to your hotel.
7. If you decide to fly to another city, another country, or even a foreign country to date your rich man, make sure you get to know him, and you've been in touch for at least two or three months.
7. The Royal Mirage Resort Overlooking the Arabian Gulf, the one and only Royal Mirage Resort is a representation of the Arabian architecture. If you are after peace and tranquility, then you should spend your time together at the Royal Mirage.
8. Tell your friends about your trip and keep in touch with them regularly to make sure they are ok and let them know where you are. Just in case sugar daddy does something to you.
9. If possible, let him come to see you instead of him. Many businessmen often fly to other cities to work, if you two are in the same country but in different cities, this will be the best idea. For sugar daddies, it will be a short trip without any commercial pressure. If this person cares about your safety and comes to you, he will be more trustworthy.
10. Last but not least, join a well-known travel dating websites to find rich sugar daddies, where all sugar daddies are verified. Therefore, you can look for arrangements more confidently.
Before flying off to date sugar daddy, make sure whether you're ready for all of the mentioned tips. If so, go on a trip to find your sugar daddy.