The Best Hotels in Dubai City for Couples while Traveling
Searching for a partner can be exhausting. However, the Google search engine has simplified most of this hassle. One has only to browse the top 10 travel dating sites and pick a favorite site to set a dating profile up. For travelers, keywords such as ' where to find a travel buddy in NYC ' can provide desired results with different options, often too many.
For traveling couples, the experience is extraordinary, pretty much the reason why everyone goes for a honeymoon. A perfect place to stay plays a significant role in determining the kind of travel experience one will have at the end of the trip.
For traveling couples, this is an essential factor to consider. Couples need a quiet location where they can enjoy each other's company In this article we will focus on the best hotels for traveling couples in Dubai;
1. Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Burj Al Arab is a representation of luxury and royalty; a characteristic which has earned it the 'status symbol of Dubai.' The classy architectural hotel offers world-class services such as helicopter trips, access to private beaches and chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royces. The hotel has terraces with pools and a private reception on every floor. It is a perfect gateway for couples. The hotel is only 5 minutes from Wadi Water Park and only four kilometers from the Mall of Emirates. There are numerous attractions nearby including, The Lost Chambers Aquarium, Nemo Watersports Dubai, 360 Club, and many others.
2. Jumeirah Mina A'Salam The name translates to the Harbor of Peace,' Jumeirah A'Salam is the center of class and luxury for traveling couples. Built with private balconies facing the Arabian Sea, A'Salam provides a perfect romantic environment for couples. The hotel has 40 elite bars and restaurants, a spa and traditional souk. Located only 4 kilometers away from Emirates Mall, the hotel is near the Nemo Water Park, the Dolphin Bay, and the Palm Islands.
3. Al Maha Desert Resort A little piece of heaven located in a desert paradise, Almaha Desert Resort is another perfect gateway hotel for traveling couples. Situated out of the city's bustle, the Almaha gives couples a real taste of the Dubai Dunes. Located in the quite palm oasis, the hotel offers you luxury suites in the remote deserts, a heated infinity pool, and magical Arabian wildlife. Al Maha Desert hotel is only 75 kilometers from the International Airport which is a 1-hour drive. Desert Safaris, SkyHub Paramotors, and the Baloon Adventures Emirates are accessible from the Hotel.
4. Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah Are you a couple that loves lush gardens, Private Beaches, elegant suites, spacious courtyards, bustling waterways, and personalized services? Then Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf is the perfect spot for you. The Hotel is along the longest private beach guarantees you a romantic stay at the Arabian Gulf. The hotel is only fifteen minutes from Wild Wadi Water Park. From Dar AL Masyaf you can easily access the Mall of Emirates and Umm Sequim Beach.
5. Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah An oasis of luxury, a palatial tower filled with royalty, Al Qasr is a gem of Jumeirah Madinat. It has 294 lavish room suited for couples. The hotel adorns the ancient Arabian Royal Architecture hence nicknamed palace hotel. The hotel has 50 refined restaurants and bars. The traditional souk Madinat has over 90 selected boutiques, to cater for all sorts of tastes. The hotel is only a kilometer away from Wild Wadi Water Park. Nearby is the Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi and Water Park.
6. Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Our list of hotels will be incomplete without the Luxurious Kempinski Hotel adjacent to the famous Mall of the Emirates. On the other side of the hotel is the first indoor ski slope in Dubai, yes, here you can see snow in the Arabian desert. Couples can easily access the hotel from Burj Al Arab which is only four kilometers away.
7. The Royal Mirage Resort Overlooking the Arabian Gulf, the one and only Royal Mirage Resort is a representation of the Arabian architecture. If you are after peace and tranquility, then you should spend your time together at the Royal Mirage.
The Hotel has quality rooms and suites designed explicitly for romantic nights. Also, you can easily access the only Spa, the Dubai Media City Amphitheater and Skydive Dubai.
The hotel is only five minutes from Dubai Marina Mall. Well, Dubai, being one of the famous tourist destinations in the world, there are dozens of hotels, but our list has the ones suitable for couples on travel or honeymoon. So what are you waiting for, find a travel buddy with you to enjoy the vacation?